9.28.2015

Book Review: Carrier and Company, Positively Chic Interiors












































One of the things I love about fall (besides my kiddos going back to school) is all the new design books that hit the shelves.  Carrier and Company: Positively Chic Interiorswas pretty close to the top of my list to review -- if for no other reason that their client, Anna Wintour, had written the forward and that her home was featured within.  This little tidbit sent me pouring over the pages -- but it was not what kept me looking.  The designing duo of Jesse Carrier and Mara Miller showcase their ability to master the mix and to move freely from one design style to another.  Equally at home with modern luxe and with bohemian glamour or Scandinavian country charm, this husband and wife team demonstrate why they are listed on AD100 and Elle Decor's A List (2015).

No comments:

Post a Comment