1.05.2014

Hi Lo Slipper Chair

In my quest to find the perfect slipper chair I have run across a bargain from Wisteria and I had to share.  The Wisteria chair is followed by a super cheap option from Wayfair (I still can't imagine how they get it made and shipped from China to your door for $185 plus tax). 

My personal favorite slipper chairs have low slung backs and just a little leg showing like the two from Ventry and Oomph.

I have also tacked on the exception to less is more in the leg department and included the faux bamboo base from Hickory Chair, the "Kit Chair" and the super low slung Tony Duquette chair from Baker.

The Bargains 

Wisteria Slipper Chair, 25"w x 35.5"d x 34.25"h, $799







Super Affordable

A really low priced option is this one from Wayfair, but the fabric is what you see, not a lot of options.


Wayfair Slipper Chair, 35"h, 26"w, 27.5"d; $184 and free shipping


The Standard Bearer:
Ventry, Ltd., Billy Baldwin Slipper Chair
Billy Baldwin Small Slipper Chair, size: 18”W x 27”D x 29”OAH





 Oomph, looks very close to the Ventry chair

Oomph Slipper Chair,  29" H x 26" D x 18" W, $1305

 Good Looking (but NOT cheap) Options:

Kit Chair, Hickory Chair
By the way, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for this slipper chair from Hickory Chair even though there is a lot going on....
HIckory Chair, Kit Chiar, 36.25"h x 23.25"w x 27.5"d.

 It is fully customizable...
 
Kit Chair, photo from Bearhill Interiors





1 comment:

  1. What a lovely house tour, I love your decorating, especially those green pillows and your two wingback chairs--so lovely! Hoping you're having a wonderful Monday morning!Coffee Table

    ReplyDelete