3.07.2013

The Pink Pagoda's Prints

Okay, Don't know how I could have missed this, but Jennifer of the Pink Pagoda has these fantastic prints that match Jim Thompson's fabulous blue and white fabric, Qinglong.  Check out Jennifer's blog here,  and her fabulous prints here.  Below is a photo of the prints just above the fabric on a headboard -- they look fantastic together.



The Pink Pagoda's Prints paired with Jim Thompson's fabric -- they match perfectly because she was commissioned by a designer to match the color to the fabric.


Jim Thompson's Qinglong fabric


Pink Pagoda



Pink Pagoda


6 comments:

  1. I know, crazy good. She is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that girl has serious talent : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my prints, Amal! I was beyond excited to get this commission last summer. That's one of my all time favorite fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so talented! The prints are gorgeous! Good luck with the collection and I can't wait to see your reveal on the One room Challenge. : )

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, I love that blue and white bedroom ! Best regards from your newest follower in France !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for your comment and for joining. : )

      Delete